Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do pit tickets work at country concerts?

I just bought general admission tickets for a Tim McGraw concert and was wondering what that means. They are the closest tickets to the stage, which is why I bought them and I understand that I will be standing. But will I be able to rejoin my wife and group in the same spot that I leave when I have to go to the bathroom? Or do you give up your space when you leave to get a drink or go to the restroom? I will be attending in a group of 4 and they are more than willing to hold down an area for us, but will the crowd let me through to get back to that area? The tickets were the most expensive and I just wanted to know if it's even worth arriving waaaaaaaay early to reserve a spot if I'm going to lose it anyway. I'm hoping that the experience is totally different than the pit at a rock concert, as I'm bringing my little girl too. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment