Thursday, July 21, 2011

Plx help I need advice?

Ok so in the begging of the year I went to this sweet catholic school for about a month then I met this really hot guy and I left the catholic school to be with him at his public school (stupid and I regret it) when I went to public school I was way behind and had to start homeschooling since non of the teachers even tried to help me learn what theother kids know so anyways I was homeschooled and I was so ashamed of and I feared ridicule from other that I lied to people telling them I went to public school recently on face book " Where do you go now? My friend said that you dint go to Austin high?"this personattent the catholic high school that I left and going to rejoin what should I say how should I reply Ive told a lot of people that I was going to Austin high :( plz help me

No comments:

Post a Comment