Thursday, July 21, 2011

Where are me and him going at this rate?

so basically, there is this boy, ive liked him for a matter of months now, and i developed feelings for him during these few months. and he knows how i feel, but only because one of my friends hinted it to him. and ever since he knew which was a month ago we've got even closer and we walk to afternoon registration together most of the time after lunch now and stuff, because he chooses for me to come with him, not me. i like him so much it almost hurts, and its killing me seeing him everyday, him knowing how i feel and me not knowing how he feels. hes given me a nickname and he always teases me, and goes out of his way to be near me during lunch and break. i think im getting the vibes that he has mutual feelings but i dont know where were going right now..and im losing my patience, i just want to declare my feelings first hand to him and see what happens, but im a tad sared to and dont know how and when i would do this, and he doesnt come out often. should i tell him how i feel and if i should how, but if i shouldnt what should i do next? thankyou everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment